Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
5 kakarakaya/bitter gourd
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tbsp. urad dal
1 spring curry leaves
1 small onion
1 tbsp. jaggery(optional)
2 tbsp. pappula podi
3 tbsp. oil
- Soak kakarakaya pieces in salt water for 15 mins.
- Heat pan with oil add mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves fry for 1 min. Add onion and some salt fry until onions become transparent.
- Add Kakarakaya pieces cook on a low flame till bitter gourd pieces are done with lid ,remove the lid and mix in the middle.
- Now add puttnala pappula podi and mix well, adjust salt. If u like add jaggery.
- Serve kakarakaya fry with rice and roti.