- 2 cups gongura leaves
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 3 green chilies
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chenna dal
- curry leaves
- half cup oil
- small glass water
- In a pan heat oil and add mustard seeds,cumin seeds,hing,green chilies,curry leaves and chenna dal. Fry for 1 min.
- Add onions fry until onions become transparent.
- Add tomato fry for 2 min. Add gongura leaves fry for 2 min.
- Then add water and salt boil until water evaporates, cool it.
- Mash it or grind but don't do paste. serve with white rice.